Chemical Entanglements Survey: Fragranced Products on the UCLA Campus
UCLA Undergraduates: Help CSW build a healthier campus and enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us about your experiences with fragranced products on our campus to help us design and implement public health policies to create a safe, healthy, and productive campus environment.
The Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is looking for current UCLA undergraduate students who are 18 years or older to participate in a study on the use of fragranced products on the UCLA campus.
Take our Survey:
Have you ever gotten a headache or felt dizzy from sitting near someone wearing too much fragrance in class? Or are you a fan of walking by perfume counters in stores because you like the smell? Regardless of your opinion on fragrances, we want to hear from you!
Please note the following:
- This survey is completely voluntary.
- If you choose to take this survey, you can skip any question(s) that you do not want to answer.
- The survey will ask you to provide demographic information (i.e., year in school, gender, field of study, etc.) but will NOT ask you to provide your name.
Please contact us at email@example.com:
- To enter a raffle to win one of several $100 Amazon gift cards!
- For questions or concerns about this survey.
- If you would like to be involved in our research project.
- If you have been impacted by fragrances and would like to be interviewed for our research project.
For more information about the impact of chemicals found in fragranced shampoos, deodorants, lotions and more, please visit sharetheair.ucla.edu or refer to the Supplementary Information Sheet, available below or as a downloadable PDF.