Counties from which SCCP has received data
In 2020, SCCP submitted Public Record Act (PRA) requests to 52 county district attorney’s offices in California and filed administrative court records requests (Rule 10.5000) with various county courts. The purpose of these requests was to promote scholarship and increase public understanding of the justice system.
- PRA – Multiple Murder – Los Angeles
- Data – Multiple Murder – Los Angeles County
- DA Response Letter – Multiple Murder – Los Angeles
- Data – Special Circumstances – Los Angeles
- DA Response – Special Circumstances – Los Angeles
- Spreadsheet Data – 187 Violations – Los Angeles – Working
- Extension Letter – 187 Violations – Los Angeles
- DA Response Letter – 187 Violations – Los Angeles
Personally identifying information provided by the San Diego District Attorney has been
redacted to comply with the provisions of our PRA request. For questions related to San Diego
data – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Luis Obispo
If you are interested in learning more about the Special Circumstance Conviction Project or statistical data relating to Life Without Parole please email email@example.com.