Hiring for Full-Time Staff Position
Application Deadline: Thursday, August 13, 2020
The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is accepting applications for a Administrative Specialist. This is a FULL-TIME, CAREER position.
The Administrative Specialist works closely with the Management Services Officer (MSO) and assists with fund management and office administration. The position will reconcile and track department funds and provide a broad range of financial services, including purchasing, processing, budgeting, analysis, and reporting for CSW. The Administrative Specialist will provide assistance in overseeing the front office and work in collaboration with central campus administrators and staff to resolve budgetary and administrative issues.
Apply at UCLA Careers (requisition number: 32579).
Financial Management, including but not limited to:
- Managing purchasing and reimbursements on BruinBuy, PAC systems, and Travel Express
- Processing cash and check deposits via online Administrative Cashiering System
- With the MSO, generating annual budgets by analyzing departmental goals, programmatic needs and commitments, research and administrative requirements, staff, and other statistical data
- Providing data to the MSO in order for the MSO to submit the annual Campus Budget Information Gateway (C-BIG) report
Academic and Staff Personnel/Payroll Administration, including but not limited to:
- Supporting the MSO in maintaining academic dossiers for Director and Associate Director
- Provide assistance with reviewing and maintaining UCPath and monthly Payroll Reports to reflect current pay rates, range adjustments, merit increases, and accuracy of coding and personnel data
Administration and Programming, including but not limited to:
- Assisting the MSO with compliance of university policies on retention and disposal of fiscal and payroll records
- Managing budget for events database, including data entry, information updates, and report generation
- Coordinating speakers’ travel arrangements and accommodations
Complete an Online Application (requisition number: 32579). You will be asked to provide the following:
- Cover Letter
Applications are due Thursday, August 13, 2020. Questions? Contact Kristina Magpayo Nyden at email@example.com.