Hiring for Full-Time Staff Position
Application Deadline: Friday, June 26, 2020
The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is accepting applications for a Management Services Officer II – Supervisor. This is a FULL-TIME, CAREER position.
The Manager serves as the Chief Administrative Officer and Manager for CSW and for the grant-funded research projects administered by CSW. The Manager provides operational support to the Director, faculty, affiliates, research affiliates, campus and community partners, donors, and students.
Apply at UCLA Careers (requisition number: 32454).
Financial management, including but not limited to:
• Managing all aspects of CSW’s budget and funds
• Collaborating with the Director to develop CSW programming that is compatible with CSW’s anticipated financial resources
• Judiciously and appropriately allocating resources from CSW funds to provide for expenditures related to daily operations, personnel, programs, projects, and awards
Program development, administration, and strategic planning, including but not limited to:
• Planning CSW’s annual research initiatives, programs, and events and developing long-range goals that reflect the Center’s mission and address the research interests of its faculty
• Providing the Director with expense estimates as requested and formulating budgets
• Overseeing and directing all logistics for conferences and events organized by CSW
• Administering CSW awards and fellowships
Personnel and resource management, including but not limited to:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of CSW
• Serving as the Chief Administrative Officer to ensure compliance with federal, state, and university policies
• Hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating CSW staff and researchers
Additional responsibilities include Grant Writing & Administration and Development & Fundraising.
Complete an Online Application (requisition number: 32454). You will be asked to provide the following:
- Cover Letter
Applications are due Friday, June 26, 2020. Questions? Contact Social Sciences Assistant Dean Caleb ‘Q’ Na at firstname.lastname@example.org.